Welcome to the CHAK Website
CHAK is a leading national Faith Based Organization (FBO) of Protestant churches' health facilities and programs from all over Kenya. Established in 1946, CHAK has the goal of promoting access to quality health care. The organization’s structure includes member health facilities and member programmes, governance organs which include a regional structure and the Secretariat based in Nairobi.
- CHAK participates at the 68th session of the United Nations World Health Assembly
- Rev. Dr Robert Lang’at elected new CHAK chairman at AGM
- Call for applications: Tenwek Hospital General Surgery & Orthopaedic Surgery Training programs
- CHAK launches Revised Strategic Plan with two new priority areas
- Digital Health Library to support physicians in Africa at point of care