CHAK Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is made up of senior church leaders of national stature appointed by the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to serve a renewable six-year term.
The Board of Trustees meets annually. CHAK's Constitution requires that the trustees be either serving or retired senior church leaders from CHAK member churches.
The Association’s property is vested in the names of these trustees who are responsible for overall mission and strategic direction. The trustees also approve infrastructure development and investments. The Board of Trustee members are currently as follows:
- Rev. Dr. Robert Lang'at - Africa Gospel Church (CHAK Chairman)
- Rt. Rev. Michael Sande - Anglican Church
- Rt. Rev. Joseph Wasonga - Anglican Church
- Rev. Prof. Zablon Nthamburi - Methodist Church
- Very Rev. Dr George Wanjau - Presbyterian Church of East Africa
- Rev. Joseph Maswai - Africa Inland Church
- Pastor Jonathan Maangi - Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Dr Samuel Mwenda - General Secretary (Ex-Officio)