Welcome to the CHAK Website
CHAK is a leading national Faith Based Organization (FBO) of Protestant churches' health facilities and programs from all over Kenya. Established in 1946, CHAK has the goal of promoting access to quality health care. The organization’s structure includes member health facilities and member programmes, governance organs which include a regional structure and the Secretariat based in Nairobi.
- Celebrating the successes of faith based organisations in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- Church leaders to strengthen advocacy towards quality health care for all as CHAK hospitals feel the pinch of on-going doctor's strike
- New dates for CHAK AGM&AHC 2017
- Afya Jijini project launched
- CHAK GS receives Christian International Health Championship award